Good is having a job. Great is making a difference.
Ranked as a “Top Workplace” in Central Ohio, CME Federal Credit Union is a GREAT place to work! A viable financial institution celebrating its 80th year of service to Columbus and Central Ohio residents, CME offers its members a full-range of banking services and its employees an excellent range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive pay, incentive and bonus programs
- Excellent benefits program (401(k), choice of health insurance options, employer paid life and disability programs)
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,000 per year)
- Generous paid vacation, personal time and holiday leave programs
- Professional training and development
- Employee recognition and awards programs
- Free parking
- Additional opportunities for a healthy work/life balance
To join our team, send a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com or via mail to CME Federal Credit Union, Attn: HR Dept., 365 S. 4th St., Columbus, OH 43215. CME Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Part Time and Full Time Member Service Representatives
Summary: Responsible for providing a high level of quality member service while processing daily transactions including deposits, withdraws, transfers, loan payments, etc. Also responsible for achieving monthly referral, service, and balancing goals.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- Minimum 1 year consistent cash handling and/or sales experience
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience with another financial institution
CME Federal Credit Union is always seeking qualified individuals to join our team of financial professionals. Even when we do not have an immediate opening, we are looking to build our pool of potential candidates for future positions. The following are just some of the essential positions CME frequently seeks:
- Part Time Teller: Provides a high level of quality member service by accurately and efficiently assisting members with daily transactions including deposits, withdraws, transfers, loan payments, etc. while referring products and services designed to build valued relationships. Required Experience – 1 year consistent cash handling.
- Member Service Representative: Provides a high level of quality member service by assisting members with daily transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, etc. while referring products and services designed to build valued relationships. Required Experience – 1 year consistent sales and/or cash handling.
- Lead Member Service Representative: Responsible for managing the day-to-day operational function of the branch in line with established CME policies. Assists members with transactions while referring products and services designed to build valued relationships. Coaches and counsels Member Service Representatives and tellers for peak performance. Contributes to sales through referring products, coaching staff on referring skills, and opening products and services for members. Required Experience – 3 years consistent cash handling and 1 year sales.
- Financial Services Officer (also referred to as Loan Officer/Lending Specialist): Assists members and businesses with new and existing memberships, accounts, IRAs, consumer loans, mortgages, and other related products and services. Evaluates member needs and sells products and services designed to take the member’s life from good to great. Makes sound decisions regarding the approval of membership and loans to ensure the lowest element of risk. Required Experience – 2 years sales and proven history of achieving sales goals.
- Branch Manager: Sales leader who manages day-to-day branch sales and operations, supervises branch staff, and assists members with a variety of consumer, business, mortgage, and deposit related accounts and loans. Required Experience – 5 years sales, 2 years management, and proven history of achieving sales goals.
If you are interested in making a change to a GREAT organization, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for active consideration. If you apply for one of our current openings, your application materials will be reviewed and you may be contacted for an interview. If you are not initially contacted by our offices, please be advised that we will keep your application materials on file for future consideration. We appreciate your interest in working for CME Federal Credit Union!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.