A LONG HISTORY OF HELPING OUR MEMBERS SAVE FOR THE FUTURE.
At CME, we have many ways for you to make the most of your hard-earned savings. Our savings accounts offer the following features:
- You can access your savings account with a Debit Card. Access funds from our network of over 55,000 fee-free ATMs.
- All can be managed using CME@Home online or mobile banking.
- All can be added to using Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction.
- Insured Savings! All CME savings accounts and certificates are insured up to a combined total of $500,000. The National Credit Union Administration provides $250,000 of federal coverage. The additional $250,000 coverage is provided by Excess Share Insurance, a private share insurer.
ADVANTAGE SHARE ACCOUNTS
- Open with just $5 (your membership stake)
- Earn dividends when balance is over $100
- Rates are tiered, so the more you save, the higher your rate
INSURED MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
- For high rates and full liquidity on insured savings
- Best return on fully liquid savings
- Earn dividends with $1,000 or more
- Rates are tiered so the more you save, the higher your rate