CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING A TEMPORARY CHANGE IN BRANCH OPERATIONS CME Update
Take a Break from Your Loan Payment and Skip-a-Pay!
We understand that the rapidly-evolving COVID-19 situation poses unique challenges for everyone and some of our members may have difficulty making their monthly payments. CME Federal Credit Union is committed to Delivering Banking that Has your Back and strive to provide you solutions in this time of uncertainty. We are currently WAIVING the fee to skip your monthly loan payment!
The Skip-a-Pay program at CME lets you keep cash in your pocket by skipping a loan payment when you need it most! Members can Skip-a-Pay on their Personal, Auto, RV, Boat, or Motorcycle Loan anytime throughout the year.
How to Skip-a-Payment?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Member Care Center and our staff will be happy to assist.
Important to Note!
- Interest will continue to accumulate on the loan during the skipped month, but no late fee will be charged.
- Skip-a-Pay will extend the maturity date of the loan and based on the size of the loan balance, the interest may be greater than the amount of the next regular loan payment.
- If your loan is currently paid by ACH (Automatic) payment transaction from another financial institution, you need to contact them to stop the transaction for that particular month.
- Five or more skipped payments may affect your Gap coverage
- Not all loans may be eligible for Skip-a-Pay, but our staff will work diligently to find solutions for your needs
Let CME Help!
If you need additional information regarding Skip-a-Pay, please contact our Member Care Center at 614-224-8890 or 888-224-3108